Introduction

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello,

I'm Coldstream and I've decided to start yet another 'World of Warcraft road to riches' blog. I've been a World of Warcraft player addict for many years now but only recently I've started creating and selling items to make gold pure for making gold. I'll be updating this blog with all the nuggets of wisdom I discover and/or find on the big bad Internet.

Since I've played World of Warcraft since launch (give or take a few weeks) I have some advantages over a much newer player. I already have multiple level 80 characters with maxed out professions (Alchemy, Enchanting, Inscription, Jewelcrafting and Herbalism) and if I really wanted to I could reactivate my girlfriends account and have access to all except Blacksmithing. However since I tackled one market at a time I'm fully convident anyone could do what I have done.
I play on the Horde side of a backwater European server with a very bad Alliance vs Horde ratio, last time I checked it was about 8:1 in favor of the Alliance. Not the best place to be but I call it home :)

Well that should be enough about me, time to start with some real content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment